|Free Software | e-Card | | Cinema | Wallpaper | SMS | Jokes | Poems | Story | Time Pass | Facts | Tips|
|Jokes >> Businessman|
Airhostess- Sir, Kya Lenge?
Pandit- Puri Sabzi, Khir aur Laddu.
Airhostess- Sir Aap Kingfisher ke Plane Me Aaye Hai, Vijay Mallya Ke Shraadh m nahi
Rich man: Aaj mere pas 14 cars, 18 bikes, 4 bunglow,3 farmhouse hai, TUMARE ps kya hai,
POOR man- Mere pas Beta hai,
teri beti Hai.
Baby's Delivery according to Corporate World
1) Project Manager is a person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month.
2) Developer is a person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a baby.
3) Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4) Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
5) Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6) Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; They'll produce a child with zero resources.
7) Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
8) Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
9) Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the right baby.
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
Following his unrelenting devotion and service towards the cause of his religion, Ujaagar was appointed the granthi (priest) of a neighbourhood gurudwara.
It was a holiday and a long queue had formed at thepetrol station. When at last it was Ujaagar's turn, the attendent apologiesed for the long delay: 'They all knew they were goingto make this trip, yet they all waited until the last minute to get ready!'
Ujaagar smiled ruefully. 'I know what you mean,' he said. 'It's like that in my business, too!'
Businessman explaing the reason having two wife 2 wives. Monoply is always damaging and competition improves service.
© Pelagian Softwares 2007, All right reserved